All the Basics

Leave a Comment
Jeans: H&M. Boots: Urban Outfitters (similar). Bag: Michael Kors (similar). Sunnies: Burberry Wood Veneer (similar). Necklace: Rocksbox (click here to get a free month or enter the code JANMLOVESXOXO).

After the time change, I finally gave in and decided, I NEED to start taking outfit pictures during my break time at work. So please excuse the smirk, that was unintentional. I just can't bear the thought of having my coworkers who don't understand blogging to catch me taking pictures of myself. Oh the things I do for this hobby.

Now let's talk about this outfit. That long line cardigan cost me $7.99 plus tax. No, I'm serious. Only $8. Although it would probably be just an accessory to people in colder places, it works for the sunny fall weather we have in Los Angeles. Also, I love how my thighs look in these pictures because I look like I have thighs. Yay!

Linked up with:

0 comments:

Post a Comment